Posted this yesterday, if anyone missed it (240D Thermostat to Water
Pump Hose). Looks like someone is already offering pre cut hose, I was
surprised to find it on a G-Wagon/Unimog site even, but there it is....

On 6/12/2013 3:28 PM, Chris James wrote:> '75-'83 240D Thermostat to
Water Pump Hose

Part #: 900271042012

Came across this site, MB I believe now only offers this part as
bulk hose (listing for over $100).

http://www.eurotruck-importers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=622

$6.15 + shipping (supposedly a cut to fit piece of original
Mercedes-Benz hose, not aftermarket or OEM.)