That's what I understood, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] At this time Trent is a thief

I understood Rusty's last missive to say that he was in the same boat as us, that Trent wouldn't return his calls and he had done what he could...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:49:56 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Since Rusty has inside knowledge and far more insight on the situation than anyone here, it would be of great interest to get his input as to what is going on. Considering that those of us who patronized Trent did so based on the goodwill that Rusty had established over the years as a supplier.

After all, as I understood the arrangements, doesn't Rusty have a vested interest in Trent's success (or failure)?

Rusty?