If you're only looking for your money back, I would just contact the card
issuer and tell them it is a fraudulent charge because you never received
your merchandise.  With a credit card there should be an immediate credit
while they investigate and many/most credit card companies offer $0
liability.  With a debit card, your liability could be higher and getting a
credit could take longer.  I believe with debit cards it is often $50
within 30 days of your statement, $500 within 60 days of your statement,
and after 60 days no credit.  This is the minimum set by the government,
your individual financial institution could offer more protection.