Trent has refunded the $267.79 charge for un-delivered parts to my USAA credit card account. Thank you, Trent, for doing the right thing.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] At this time Trent is a thief

My card bank, USAA, began investigation several days ago. I'd call 'em off if Trent were to initiate a full refund. I'll give 'im couple more days to do that; if no response, investigation and appropriate consequences shall proceed as necessary. BTW, somebody said "it's time to be nice." How much nicer can one expect? I've asked for some response many times for nearly a week and have received none.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Marshall" <onecreat...@gmail.com>