I think I have asked this question before but I do not recall the answer so please bear with me.

My 115 300D has rubber rings that look similar to the exhaust hanger rings, holding the radiator in place.
Does anyone know if these are the same as the exhaust hanger rings?
Does anyone know if there are different size rings?

They look a bit cracked and it seems it would be wise to change them givne they cannot cost much and could cause trouble if they were to let go.

Randy