I realise that he went through a bad patch with his divorce from Rusty but that is little excuse to abuse people because essentially they are not agreeing with your viewpoint. Anyway if youre gonna be flogging beads to the natives you don't want some other snake oil salesman to set up shop opposite yours.

Hendrik
who has never been in a divorce