Kaleb wrote:
> I always liked Gary but I think he is still off his rocket a bit. He was
> talking about how he founded buymbparts 15 years ago. Bs.

Find the archives.
My memory recalls the story of bimby to be that much of the concept
and foundation of online benz parts was not in either Rusty or
Richarde experience.  Gary is the innovator, essentially.  Rusty
(parts biz) and Richarde (online coding) were the vehicles.  Find the
archives in Richarde's basement.

There is nothing about what Gary ever did that should gather a comment
such as "off his rocker" - that is totally specious and "off his
rocker" is the fundamentally acceptable manner of the forum in which
the fun was experienced.  Banned is by definition a place where abuse
is expected.  If a person cannot stand the format - banned is not the
place for them.  Abuse at banned is down about 99% which is a
fundamental of its decline.  Gary founded banned that way and lived to
that creedo, most did not like that.  That is not "off his rocker" in
the least.  Check the archives in richarde's basement.
mao