I figure to own my car 3 more years, it will be spent by than or I
will be.

It really needs paint, lived in the south most of it's life and is
very faded.

A few years ago I would have squirted it my self in the yard.  After
wet sanding and clear coat it would have been fine as a daily driver.

Due to health, that is no longer an option.

I need some objective feedback on MACO.  Being a franchise operation,
I'm hoping their guarantee is worth something in case of gross
failure.

Any experience out there?

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 234 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 192 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 77 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)