Though I've tried hard to "get along" with Trent, I have no more expectations of it; 'didn't realize I had suggested such. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trent vesus Jabba death match

All getting along is a difficult thing. Why should Rusty get along with someone who will not return 17K of his money? Why should we get along with a Trent who has stolen from us?

Personally, I have no gripe with Gary as he has never wronged me. He may be a bit wacky, but when it comes to selling car parts he appears to be principled. He also seems to be quite knowledgable with respect to older cars. He also claims to not sell China crap. I respect that.

Sent from my iPhone