We should all take note of that.

And, it might be time to switch to an alias like some of you use insetad of my own name so it would be harder to pin on me later.

Randy

On 19/06/2013 1:21 PM, Rick Knoble wrote:
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:31:10 -0500
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
From: 126die...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trent vesus Jabba death match

I find the endless flow of destructive words by many of you against Gary to
be sickening. All of you who are guilty of this should be ashamed of
yourself. You continued to kick a man who was already down. You believe
one sided stories that don't completely add up.
Seems to me the archives will show an "endless flow of destructive
words" originating with the fat blob.
Posted without comment.

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=from:%22Gary%20Hurst%22&l=mercedes@okiebenz.com&o=relevance&start=0