I doubt you can get them from a parts store but, if you know the size you can
get them from a business that repairs hydraulic cylinders. As a matter of fact
I was able to re-seal the fuel shut off valve on my 95 diesel for a whopping
$1.13 WITH VITON rings. That only saved $120 something bucks!!

William J

Have a good day!!