Call 'im?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] rubber rings?

The ones' that one of you folks kindly pointed out on Jabba's site are more oval than round. Don't know if the exhaust doughnuts come oval as the only ones I recall were round. Tried to just order a set from him but his site won't let me as I am in Canada. It won't let me put in my billing address and without that it will not calculate shipping. Often, if the billing address does not match the credit card, then it will not go through when one tries to pay.
Sent him an email asking if he can tell me how to get around that issue.
Have not heard back yet.

Randy