I have seen a couple of them for sale used. For a little go-kart they are might dear. A used one 2-3yo was more than a new Focus I looked at.

--R

On 6/26/13 6:12 PM, OK Don wrote:
The Smart was designed by Swatch, who brought in MB for manufacturing
assistance, tehn sold the whole thing to MB.

The Mini is another one that is different ----