Yea, we are talking some serious overtime here!

This was my play-thing:
http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Aircraft/Naval/GrummanAlbatross.jpg

I spent many happy (and barfing) hours in the 7226 after it was transferred
to CGAS Cape Cod.

See that round window just forward of the prop arc?  That's where I sat when
I was "flying" radioman. The first square window just behind the prop arc is
where I sat when I was the navigator (90% of flights).

I sure do miss flying around in those!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--
1977 240D
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle

http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen