From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 12:26 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] used tranny question

what do you mean?  Is there any way to tell if its good short of installing
it?  No.  Not unless you just go ahead and tear it down and inspect the
clutches etc.

Hans Neureiter wrote:

> I am going to pick my newly aquired $ 300 tranny up.
> Is there something I should know to look for?
>
> --
> Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
> '82 300SD, '95 E300D

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
  84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
  76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250 http://www.striplin.net