The absolute BEST MB roof I've had was my '80 240D - good solid steel; no hole in it. What a car roof oughtta be.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hole in the roof, was: parts sources, again

The best sunroof MB ever had, IMHO, was in the W123 chassis where they had the manual sunroof with the "T" handle.

Dan

On Jul 28, 2013, at 3:00 PM, WILTON wrote:

Y'all've heard me say for years, but I'll say it again, "I think it is stupid to cut a hole in a perfectly good steel top." We've (Americans), though, have evidently been gullible enough for 30 or more years to pay big money for 'em. I sure as Hell wouldn't have a car with a hole in the roof, if "they'd" make one without it.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>