I kind of like the sun roof on mine. Then again I bought a car that didn't have the sun roof hoisted off of it before I bought it. Don't know why anyone would buy a car without the sun roof but I would also weld something up there.... What? Oh! Foisted. Never mind. :-)

Manfred

OK Don wrote:
I think that the person who hoisted sunroofs off on all US destined cars is
evil. The best answer I've come up with so far is to TIG the things closed
and sealed. If I were to be preparing to repaint a car, that's what I'd do.