Since I don't have any, that would be difficult.

And while my primary motivation is to weigh down the trunk lid to its properly designed weight so it operates correctly, I recognize that the presence of the reflective triangle is an added safety benefit as well.

Looks like they can be had on FleaBay in the $40 range. More if you want a really pristine one.

Dan

I had one from a Euro 123. The box was no good. I know I threw out the box, but don't remember if I kept the triangle. I will rummage around and see if I can find it. Not sure if it would be good enough for Martha.