G. M. Brown wrote:
So I wouldn't have a ton of list digests when I got back from a couple weeks
away, I unsubscribed and resubscribed upon my return.  The resubscription to
digest mode brought a surprise that the normal TOC of each digest disappeared
and shows up as a separate attached file at the top which has to be opened just
to see what the subject matter of the posts in a particular digest relate to .
. . what a pain.

Maybe that's what the new guy was complaining about?

BTW, why type TOC when index is only two more letters and no shift key?
Mitch.