To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] TOC

You need to use a better dictionary. FBI isn't a word although NASA is. If FBI were a word you'd say "fibbie" not spell out the word.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acronym

Definition of ACRONYM

: a word (as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term; also : an abbreviation (as FBI) formed from initial letters : initialism

-Curt