Regarding the problem I'm having with the list digests showing up with
individual attachment icons across the top and the TOC being one of 'em causing
one to open this attachment to determine if there's any subject matter in a
particular digest worth reading, I'm gonna' give Microsoft Community or some
knowledgeable compu-geek on the list one last chance to help resolve this issue
. . . otherwise I'm just gonna' permanenty unsubscribe.  Note: This problem
didn't exist prior to my going on vacation on 7/13 and resubscribing upon my
return on 7/24.

G. M. Brown

Brevard, NC