Haven't followed this and don't know what has been tried but... have you looked
at all the subscription options in the link at the bottom of each message,
particularly the 'Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?' toggle? If it's set to plain
text and you are having issues, I'd change to mime, then save. I would then try
to change back to plain text and re-save. If that has been done to no avail I'd
be stumped, too.

Dave
'82 240D (3 pedal), '84 300TD (Euro), '85 300TD (Cali)