blood oranges, georgia peaches, maybe a couple of bananas and some good
green tea.  this would be considered fine dining for me although i somehow
don't see most readers getting how this can be so

a friend of mine lived on a tropical island in central america.  his income
stream consists of royalty checks from his late father, a famous musician
and composer.  when the checks come in, he lives lavishly, but sometimes
the checks don't come in time to keep him from getting broke.  he'd then
borrow money from me to go shopping for food so he can buy cheese doodles
or whatever.  think about living on a tropical island with an abundance of
coconuts, fish, and bananas and having nothing to eat as you have no money
for crap processed food.