I bought it probably 2-3 months ago, I doubt they would take it back. After some research I think I need to maybe adjust the carb but got to get one of them special screw drivers. Also, it starts Ok and runs Ok for a while but after it gets good and hot after using it a while I think it might be vapor locking.