On 08/08/2013 1:16 PM, Fmiser wrote:
Randy wrote:

However, I also have to admit that I really do not need a 3/4 ton
and a 1/2  ton with a gas engine probably makes a whole lot more
sense. I just like the diesel. Unfortunately, the new diesels
have become so fancy that there is no hope of having a lighter
duty pickup with an engine as trouble free as my old MB.
IF only there was.
Well, what's wrong with a late '80s GM with the Detroit 6.2L?  Not
as trouble free as an MB, but close.

Oh.  It's kinda old - huh?

--   Philip

That and the fact that crew cab trucks back then were work trucks.
I don't need an 8 foot box behind a crew cab when I try to park the thing.

Randy who is full of excuses