From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich
Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 11:50 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300SD battery/alternator problem

Kinda funny, there is one like 2 doors down from her new apartment.  I might
send her there.

She had this guy do the alternator a coupla weeks ago before she moved so
that is why I told her to go back there.  I'm thinking that might not have
been the actual problem, maybe a bad wire or connection or short or
something.

--R (sent from my miniPad)