The servo was from 2001 or 2002... I forget which.  But the airbags were
recent stock.  I can't remember now, its been almost two years since I put
them in.

I actually drove the W109 today to make sure it would be ready to come home
(and stay home) for the first time later this week.  Its been at the garage
at my old job and its time to get it out of there.  Looking forward to
getting the water pump sorted out and getting some miles on it before
winter.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/