Ahh come on Jaime you been here long enough to expect this sort of thing.
Sure the comments where a tad harsh but the base question was, is there any rust. We have seen plenty of ads where the seller goes on about a perfect body and further investigation reveals, rust, scratches and dings. And whilst we are critiquing, me no likey those headlights and the steering wheel ain't straight. However it is a nice looking car and if it's as described a good buy for a low mile 300SD.
Although it may be the lighting but the seats look a funny colour.

Hendrik
who is trolling along