> Jaime wrote:
>
> Wow... you guys are cruel.
>
> I'm passing this along as an honest car I can vouch for that
> someone here might be interested in.  I wasn't attempting to
> deceive any of you, or looking for a critique of his skills as a
> craigslist poster.
>
> This is really a miserable group sometimes.

Yup.  We eat our young, sometimes.

However, is the list to blame?  You provided a craigslist link with
a very simple introduction.
    "Here is the ad for the 300SD I mentioned in the past:"

I, for one, did not go back and see what else you may have said
earlier.  So with no more reference than "one I mentioned" I took
it to be just another craigslist ad.  So why did you expect the
list to treat it any different than any other posted ad?

Now, if you said, "I know this to be a good car." or "I know the
seller and the car." then I think you could have reason to
complain.  As it is, it seems to me to be too late to be
complaining.

--   Philip, who eats nails - and _likes_ it.