On Aug 31, 2013 6:29 PM, "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

>>> Also, which company has the most reasonably priced parts?
>>

>> Moot point on a new car.
>

> G:  Not if you keep them for 30 years.  (grin)

Which is why I didn't recommend the new Dodge Dart.  It's a worthy
competitor to the Fusion IMHO and gets closer to 40 mpg on the highway, but
they aren't selling too well and I have my doubts that Chrysler will be
around in five years.  I predict that Fiat will bungle their acquisition of
the company, cut their losses just like Daimler did, and the only part of
the company left standing will be Jeep, which'll probably be bought by one
of the Japanese companies (rebadged Land Cruiser as the new Grand
Cherokee?).

Alex