For what its worth, I had not used Rusty directly until the dustup with Gary
took the web portal off line.  My understanding was that Gary worked the web,
and Rusty worked the phones.  I got the parts I needed just fine without
needing to call anybody, and they showed up within 24 hours.  I could have
given a flaming fig about the behind the scenes drama, as long as my parts
arrived and I had no troubles in fitment or quality. Then Rusty goes and sells
the business and my parts, and the lists parts acquisitions become drama.

Whoever gets me my dang parts with out drama has my business.

clay