which personal attacks, mike?  when people slander me with lies, i will
refute them.  when trent says that he steals because of something i did 4
or more years ago, i will refute him.

you are the only one now stirring any pot, mike.  go troll your hate
someplace else where someone might be interested as no one is here

i have done nothing but be of service to people here, treating everyone
well in all their interactions with me.  you are the only pot stirrer here
and i resent it, mike.