Can you state some coordinates or some type of an address so that I may view the spread on Google Earth?

BTW, I was just joshing Henny; I've lost my connections for calling in a B-52 strike. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is dead drunk at walmart

Gawd.. what a visual...

Sorry to burst your fantasy, but I do not keep rattlesnakes as pets.. They
present a clear and mortal danger to me at the Ranch. Should I be bitten,
due to the remote location, medical help and intervention is to far away.

Contrary to what you might think.. cutting the head off a rattlesnake does
not render it "safe".. I've had severed heads still strike after as long as
45 minutes... with the capacity to deliver a lethal dose of venom... so..
should you encounter one... kill it and leave it.. resist the impulse to
"pick it up" cause it's dead...  They are also very territorial. If you
find one near your residence and have it removed.. it will find it's way
back within the next month..  When I first took the Ranch, I would capture
and remove any rattlesnake that came around the ranch house.. soon I
noticed what looked like the same snake [yes.. they all look alike, scary]
so I spray painted the ones captured.. sure enough.. they came back.. Since
then... I hang them on the fence and and bury the head, the coyotes or
vultures eat... nothing goes to waste.

Now.. how do we get Gary and the bicycle wrapped into the movie plot with
the mutant flying bat snakes and the sheilas with bad habits.. Help me out
here Hendrik... I see a "Cowboys and Aliens" remake in the works... ;))

Grant...