even if my job didn't involve shooting, i'd probably at least be able to
make a decent public show of it if i were  cop

i once saw a lieutenant miss a human sized target at 10 yards.  he flinched
from fear while firing the gun.  it doesn't inspire confidence even if one
knows that this man doesn't fire guns as part of his job

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Scott Ritchey <ritche...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> All of this serves to highlight the wide-spread misunderstanding of the
> real
> nature of most police work, a misunderstanding largely fostered by the
> entertainment media.  There are some well-trained and highly competent
> tactical police units but most police work is administrative information
> processing and a systematic "showing of the flag."  Not a criticism, that's
> just how it works.
>
> One common myth worth mentioning is the one that says it's dangerous for
> well-trained, law-abiding civilians to be armed but armed police are safe.

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*