Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 18:49:16 -0400
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] buymbparts is dead drunk and rattling

Yep, Slim (T. J.) did mention the special items, didn't he?

No such inventory would ever have occurred in flight on a real such mission.
Example of writer trying to insert another joke.

BTW, y'all do realize, don't you that most (almost ALL) of the stuff in that
movie was BS from somebody's imagination.  For example, pilot never read any
checklist for bombing or its prep and sure as Hell wouldn't have gone into
the bomb bay for ANYTHING - if anybody did, it would have been the navigator
or radar-navigator/bombardier.  All of  the in flight dialog was very
stilted, imaginary BS - not like the real world at all.

Wilton