Craig wrote:

The rest of the cops, well, one hit on target and two hits on bystanders
or other cops per 17 shot magazine seems to be the standard performance.

Yes, particularly in New York City.

Craig

I was kind of thinking about a recent NYPD shooting when I said that.

Someday maybe Los Angeles will step up to that level.
They used a LOT more than 3 magazines to put three nicks in those two LA Times delivery ladies in a parked Tacoma. I sure would have hated being in one of the houses on the wrong end of that street.

Mitch.