Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:01:34 -0700
From: "Greg Fiorentino" <gf...@dslnorthwest.net>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Home garage lift

I have no expertise on the subject, but have some experience in drilling and
installing anchors in concrete (about a year working as a steamfitter/rigger
on a powerhouse).

I installed some aluminum bars on the floor of my garage as
positioners/stops for ramps.  I was surprised to see that the concrete floor
was not very substantial, less than an inch.  Unless there is a
substantially thick floor, I would think a better footing would be required.
I would think a manufacturer of the lift could tell you what is required.

Greg