Sounds good.  I'll call tomorrow.
Gerry

From: "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
oh, yeah, voltage regulator makes a lot more sense, but i've gotten more
oddball requests from listers in the last 3 months than maybe in 15 years
beforehand, so i just don't even flinch when someone asks me for diodes or,
really, anything at all..  $33 on the lister pricing plan for the original
bosch.  i've always sold the bosch and am not sure it pays to mess around
with cheap aftermarket ones