All this watch talk reminds me, in 2011 for our 10th anniversary Angie and I
went on a cruise. We went to one of those "everything you need to know about
shopping" talks where they told us about all the great deals on watches and
jewelry. So we headed down to look at watches. I found an Omega I liked pretty
good until I found out it was a $3000 watch.
The best deals were supposed to be in the islands so we checked in Honduras, I
found another watch I liked okay, turns out that one was $7,000!

That year for Christmas last year Angie bought me a watch:
http://www.bulova.com/en_us/watch/bulova/sport--2/96B113

its absurd, way nicer watch than I'd ever have bought myself and I have to be
very careful not to go reaching into a car engine with it on. Mostly I wear it
to work or if we go out to dinner. I've been working from home for a few weeks
and its been on the desk...

-Curt