From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt
Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:21 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] OT: watches

All this watch talk reminds me, in 2011 for our 10th anniversary Angie and I
went on a cruise. We went to one of those "everything you need to know about
shopping" talks where they told us about all the great deals on watches and
jewelry. So we headed down to look at watches. I found an Omega I liked
pretty good until I found out it was a $3000 watch.
The best deals were supposed to be in the islands so we checked in Honduras,
I found another watch I liked okay, turns out that one was $7,000!

That year for Christmas last year Angie bought me a
watch: http://www.bulova.com/en_us/watch/bulova/sport--2/96B113

its absurd, way nicer watch than I'd ever have bought myself and I have to
be very careful not to go reaching into a car engine with it on. Mostly I
wear it to work or if we go out to dinner. I've been working from home for a
few weeks and its been on the desk...

-Curt