> Curt wrote:
>
> You're not really looking at the numbers here, you're saying 20
> isn't that much more than 15 but it is 33 1/3% after all.
>
> In reality you've made my point again, you've got a 12 year old
> truck you've driven 66k, not even 6k a year, you're not a diesel
> truck person. A diesel person drives 25,000 miles or MORE a year.

I disagree here. *smiles*  A "diesel person" is one who chooses to
drive a diesel.  Someone using economics only for making a purchase
choice may need to drive that much per year to make diesel a good
choice.

A true "diesel person" will buy and drive diesel powered vehicles
even if it cost me more to do so.  That's me. *grin*  Money is a
factor in my choice, but it is not the primary factor.

--          Philip, diesel fan