It is one of the little home steam cleaning machines.  I picked it up at
Goodwill for ten bucks.  Mostly used it to sterilize rental homes.  Good on
urine and encrusted gunk on bathroom floors.  Got to do an adequate job on the
underside of a car.

Little yellow one pint model with a hose and attachments.  I used the steam
nozzle and patience.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers