How 'bout a pressure cooker?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Adventure of the day

Those things are basically a tank you can fill with water and a propane burner to heat it -- a turkey fryer burner base, maybe using an old propane tank as the water tank (with a filler bung and a fitting for a heater hose 10 or 12ft long, and a nozzle on the end to spew the steam. Probably want to put a water heater-type pop off valve on there too, maybe at the base fitting of the hose. It could be the $2 steamer (well, maybe more like $20, but still...).

I recall renting one of the wallpaper steamers once, the house got hot from the burner and the steam, maybe they have electric ones now.

--R