Any idea how hot the steam is? Is there any danger of causing damage to a vehicle? To wiring harness or plastic parts etc?

Randy

On 05/10/2013 7:26 AM, Gerry Archer wrote:

From: <m...@voyager.net>
Thanks. Didn't know they were made that small. I'll check Ebay and the
'net.
Gerry

A friend of mine has one of the bigger ones, uses it to sanitize
foreclosed houses and strip wallpaper.
Mitch.

I used one of the big ones when I worked a research contract at a Vet Science Research Center. It was used to sterilize the area where they did autopsies on large animals. It did a great job cleaning auto engines but too much danger of getting burned when cleaning the underside with the car sitting on the ground.

I looked all over the county for a place that would clean the engine and underside of the MBs to no avail. Some of the dealers do it but they only clean the cars they repair.

IMO it does the best possible job on autos.

Gerry