I stand corrected... Tungsten , not Titanium is the material of choice..
Apparently my updated "Typo 18.3"  did not engage the "Old fart forgets to
check, 8.4" feature.

Now, where did I put the app for that... it's laying around here
somewhere.. ;))

In any case, the lawn dart weapon from hell could / can apparently deliver
incredible amounts of energy to a very localized impact zone without
leaving nuke nasty.  Seems it would be the weapon of choice for total fear
and intimidation.

Unfortunately, it is no where as sexy as the B-58.  There is a prime
example of one setting at Pima Air Museum in Tucson, which is just across
from Davis Mothan where airplanes go to die.  If you have or can make the
opportunity to go to that museum you should plan for at least two days and
comfortable shoes for an aviation orgy.