1984 190D, auto, 40+mpg, red, $2300, 816-377-8475

  300D, 1986, needs tranny, $700 obo, 816-619-9160

  300E , 1993, 2.8, lthr, snrf, xtra clean, $5,600 816-470-5211

  450 SLC (drool), 1975 coupe, 113K miles, V8, classic, good cond, $4,100/obo,
816-792-5544

  450 SL, 1978, 2 tops, runs exc, $4,900, 816-868-6206

  500 SL, 1988, both tops, red/tan, 65K, great cond, $26,500, 816-214-8723

  560 SEC (drool), 1991, coupe, VGC, $6,250, 913-645-1511

  and alot of other modern stuff

  no affiliation

  Chris

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Yahoo! Photos