Thanks, Wilton.

(To me) there is nothing more rewarding than:

 1.) Fixing something that would cost the average consumer a heck of a lot of
money for very little (MB microswitch = $140, used microswitch plus other parts
that came with the latch assembly = $32), and;

2.) Having everything on my car working as it's intended to.

I've gotten a lot of crap about it over the years, but it does matter to me if
the lamp in the ash tray is out, even if I don't smoke, for example.
Everything should work and be functional as it was intended to be.  What's the
point of having it if it doesn't?

Last thing I have to deal with is the lumbar bladder.  Not sure why it doesn't
inflate, but I'll be finding out.

Dan