On 13/11/2013 10:56 AM, Larry T wrote:
My only concern is the amount of fuel they sell which affects their refill timing and the freshness of their fuel. Additives are put in fuels at various times of the year and if the fuel stays in the tank too long it might not get the right additive at the right time..

In the Richmond Va area we are seeing it as low as $2.95.

Good luck -
LarryT
91 300D

Have the environmental rules become stiffer down in the USA?
It used to be quite common here for gas stations to have leaky tanks and thus water infiltration. That has become pretty much a thing of the past because they have all been forced to upgrade their tanks and must keep careful records to determine if there is any leakage.

Randy