Apparently, 4th Amendment of Constitution is not taught in schools now.. or
read in Congress, or by police agencies..
To bad.. welcome to the total nanny state, where you will be given what the
state determines you need or want, and controls what you do..

Oh... wait... there is that pesky 2nd Amendment that keeps the slaves
armed.. how inconvenient... hmmm  ... I wonder why the founding fathers
included that???