On 19/11/2013 1:30 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
This is laughable that the owner owns the data as the cops and insco will say there is an investigation that requires the data. No doubt NSA will suck out the data from drive-by sniffers.

I am thinking that having an EMP generator sitting next to the computer would be good, to be set off by the airbag or a switch in the event of a crash or anything else. If I own the car, and own the data, then I can do what the hell I want with the data.

--R

But, maybe the evidence on the data recorder could assist you. It might well show that you were driving straight and smooth, and under the speed limit and got hit by someone who was not doing that.

Randy